Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 7 - February 28, 2012

I said hello/good-bye to Nick & Frank who had covered the 5-6pm prayer vigil hour. I covered the 6-7pm hour walking slowly back & forth holding my PRAY TO END ABORTION sign & sang the rosary with four meditations after each decade, meditating on the Sorrowful Mysteries, 1) Our Lords Agony in the Garden, 2) His Scourging at the Pillar, 3) His Crowning with Thorns, 4) His carrying of the Cross & 5) His Crucifixion.  When I looked at the time, it was 7:03... wow!!! that hour went by quickly for me. For those of you who worry about me being alone, which is very!!! rare nowadays, get this... seven!!! police cars drove by me during that hour.  GOD BLESS THEM!!! They are totally supportive of us Prayer Warriors & I am so thankful to them for watching out for me, as well as the folks at My Pizza Place... the delivery guys drive by & wave & smile, the folks at the market step out from time-to-time to check on us prayer warriors, the tobacco shop, the Chinese carry out & Sunoco gas station across the street... all watch over us along with the police... just wonderful!!!  I picked up my spring rolls & headed home, happy to have had a very mild, not too chilly prayer vigil for my little brothers & sisters in the womb.  God bless you all!  (Jenny P)

No comments:

Post a Comment