Friday, July 6, 2012

June 28, 2012 - Thursday Vigil

O my gosh!!! I could not believe it was 101 when I arrived for the prayer vigil.We stood under the trees & there was a breeze the entire hour, so it was not that bad.  Mary was again going to 7pm Mass so she started off the Rosary & Chris, Sue & I took turns leading as well.  We meditated on the Joyful Mysteries because of the joyful news that Mary had given us about the one-week old teeny, little twins doing pretty good.  They still have a long way to go but are getting better every day.  One of our last Hail Mary's was offered up for souls to be healed of a young guy & a young gal who said "not so nice" things as they drove by.  For the rest of the time though, we heard happy honks & "God bless you for doing this" from one man who was stopped by the light near us.  A very!!! pregnant lady & her little girl walked by & I held up my "Pray to End Abortion" sign & she gave me a big smile & nod of approval.  We ended praying together the Prayer for the Conversion of Abortionists and Their Staffs.  (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment