Monday, September 3, 2012

August 16, 2012 - Thursday Vigil

 Last night I  faced WomanCare abortion mill, blest myself with holy water & sprinkled a bit on the ground & opened the prayer vigil praying The Prayer for the Helpless Unborn, Dearest Mother Mary Prayer, Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel/for all prayer warriors in the entire world/on-site as well as home prayer warriors, Blessed JPII's Prolife Prayer, Prayer for our Pastors,  & the Prayer for our Nation.  Right away, two girls drove by with big smiles & nodding their heads in approval of my being there in peaceful prayer, holding my "Pray to End Abortion" sign & my rosary.

I was the lone prayer warrior, so I sang most of the prayers... the rosary, reading a brief Sorrowful Mystery meditation before singing each Hail Mary.  Then I said the Stations of the Cross reading meditations from two different booklets then sang the Our Father, Hail Mary & said the Glory be after each Station.

A young mother walked by pushing a little baby in a stroller with two little guys walking on either side of her.  They smiled at me & gave me their precious little waves, just touched my heart.  How many unborn, precious little boys & girls would be killed Friday morning here at WomanCare abortion mill?!?!?  I got tears in my eyes as I thought of it.  When they walked back from 711, they all smiled & waved at me again.  I smiled back at them.  The little baby just stared at my red, sparkly rosary... just too cute for words.  I heard happy honks throughout the entire prayer vigil.  A young guy walked by listening to his walkman but looked at my sign, smiled & said "How ya doing?"  I said "great, thank you."  Lots of cars going into the various stores slowed down to read my sign & smiled, nodded their heads, looked at WomanCare.  Folks are really getting it... why we prayer warriors are out here... enough killing of innocent babies has gone on at this evil place... it must stop.  No negatives at all tonight.  I ended my prayer vigil reading The Prayer for the Conversion of Abortionists and Their Staffs.  O dearest Jesus, please end this evil soon.  So many of us are fasting & praying daily.  We know You answer every prayer... will this 40th year of killing finally be the year that it will all end? May Your will be done, dearest Lord.  (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment