Friday, October 12, 2012

October 10, 2012 - Day 15

MaryAnn from Sts Cyril & Methadonius was warming up in her car for the last bit of her 5pm prayer vigil when I arrived. I said hello & we both realized that summer is over!!! It was 48 when I started the 6pm prayer vigil & 46 on the drive home.

I blest myself with holy water & sprinkled a bit on the ground & slowly walked up to the traffic light & back to the abortion mill as I read all the opening prayers. I then started the Holy Rosary reading a brief Glorious Mystery before each Hail Mary. Every now & then the wind almost knocked me over but it was calm for the most part, just really getting cold out now here in Michigan. Cindy joined me...yeah!!! & we walked together holding our pro-life signs toward traffic. Cindy told me to look at the car that had just pulled up. A young lady rolled down the window & said thank you & gave me a donation. I gave her my pack of Baby Jesus cards & told her to take a few to give to other pro-life folks & she slipped the donation in there with the prayer cards. She looked at the Baby Jesus card, smiled at me & kissed Him. I thanked her for taking the time to stop by & talk that we really appreciated it. We ended our vigil with the Day 15 Prayer & the Prayer for the Conversion of Abortionists and their Staffs, faced the American flag & said the Pledge of Allegiance, sang America the Beautiful then went to our cars to warm up on the way home. Dress in layers out there as the wind makes it seem much colder now. Nice to see more folks signing up to pray for out precious, little, helpless unborn & for their parents to give life to their little ones.  (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment