Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October 14, 2012 - Day 19

I arrived at WomanCare abortion mill for the 6pm prayer vigil. It was very windy at times but almost 70 so I had no complaints. I blest myself with holy water & sprinkled a bit on the ground & opened with the Prayer for the Helpless Unborn holding my umbrella with my Pray to End Abortion sign hanging from my right arm. A young couple stopped their car, read my sign & both gave me a great big smile. What an excellent way to start my prayer vigil.

Maribeth arrived and we started walking up & down the grass prayer area fighting the wind as she led the Holy Rosary with a Glorious Mystery meditation before each decade 1) The Resurrection of the Lord 2) The Ascension of the Lord into Heaven 3) The Descent of the Holy Spirit upon the Apostles & the Blessed Virgin Mary 4) The Assumption of our Lady into Heaven 5) The Coronation of our Lady Queen of Heaven & Earth.  A man stopped by, rolled his window down & thanked us & said "God bless you" we returned that blessing to him.

 I'll tell ya, the rain poured down REALLY!!! hard as we walked back & forth singing the Chaplet of Divine Mercy, especially for the conversion of the abortionists.  The pizza guy stopped his van & said "you are really dedicated... you'd have to pay me to be out here."  Maribeth said, we are paid, blessings from Jesus.  Smiles & laughter all around as we were being poured on by lots!!! or rain & pushed around by the wind, but he could see we were very!!! happy to be out there in prayer for the little ones in the womb.  The folks in the stores here are just so sweet to us, smiles & waves when they drive by.  After a short while, the wind & rain stopped totally.  Another man stopped by to talk for a bit. He said he wanted to give a donation for us being out there all the time. We thanked him.  I showed him my packet of literature & he said he would like the Baby Jesus Prayer Card.  He said he is voting for Romney & also he said that he will prays for all of us who are out here every day.  What a darling man!!!

We then finished singing the Chaplet & faced that big, beautiful American flag, placed our right hands on our hearts & said the Pledge of Allegiance & sang America the Beautiful. We closed our vigil with the Prayer for the Conversion of Abortionists and their Staffs & Maribeth said a special prayer of thanks to God for sooooo many positives this evening, happy honks, waves, smiles, thumbs up. She & I were both dragging as we started our prayer vigil this evening but by the end of that hour we were both just totally thankful to God for an absolutely beautiful prayer hour together.  I had tears in my eyes because I was soooo tired & God just showered down His blessings upon Maribeth & I... tooo awesome!!! THANK YOU, PRECIOUS LORD for tonight's excellent prayer vigil for our precious little unborn brothers & sisters!!! We both needed that so very much!!!  (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment