Friday, October 19, 2012

October 19, 2012 - Day 24

Knights of Columbus, Larry, Ed and Daryl joined Ellen and me at 10:00 a.m..  (Ellen had invited them -- who can you invite?)  We prayed the Prayer for the Unborn, Prayer for our Country and the Rosary and prayer to St. Michael.  Then we had a Pep Talk about The Chapel Without Walls, always being open, and appreciation for one K of C who prays with me every morning 7-8. Hope this works on their hearts. We talked about strong families and our Sunday Family Vigil.  Then we read from the Family Prayerbook, all of the Reflections, Noah, etc. and the prayer intentions. (Sue)


=====================================================


Hello to all, I blest myself with holy water & sprinkled a bit on the ground around me & stood under my umbrella & sang most of my prayer hour. I said the Prayer for the Helpless Unborn to open the prayer vigil, then sang the Holy Rosary meditating on the Sorrowful Mysteries, then sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy, then said the Pledge of Allegiance as I faced that big, beautiful American flag, then sang America the Beautiful & my hour of prayer for all involved in abortion in any way was completed. Heard happy honks now & then but with the cloudy, rainy weather, could not see if any negatives were "flipped" my way.  (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment