Sunday, October 28, 2012

October 20, 2012 - Day 25

STAND UP FOR RELIGIOUS FREEDOM RALLY

 So great to see so many folks at the Oct 20, NOON, for the Rally at Sts. Cyrl & Methodius Catholic Church. Every age group from elders relaxing in their lawn chairs to the wee ones running around like crazy.  Good to be with many of my Prayer Warrior brothers & sistes, Karen, Marcia & Richard, Joe, Matthew & half doz more whose names escape me right now... "senior moment". The speakers were excellent & hearing & seeing the young men & women so in love with LIFE!!! was a blessing.  As I get updates & pics, I'll send them along & I would think the websites  below will have more info & pics as well. My guess is that there were about 150 - 200 people there at Sts Cyril & Methodius Rally. We said a decade of the Holy Rosary & the huge LIFE ROSARY was there & flew up & just hung on the wires floating over the street & it sure was beautiful.  God blessings to all who attended these rallies today!!!  (Jenny)

===================================

Lone prayer warrior out at the clini this evening. I blest myself with holy water, sprinkled a bit on the ground around me & read all my opening prayers, then sang the Holy Rosary reading a brief Joyful Mystery before each Hail Mary which was offered up for all involved in abortion in any way. For those moms & dads who had their babies killed this morning there at WomanCare abortion mill I offered up Chaplet of Divine Mercy, tears in my eyes every now & then when I thought about the little baby arms, legs, heads in the red "medical waste" bucket up in that office. How horrible this is!!!.  May Our Lord's Divine Mercy bring these parents to Him asking for His forgivness of this evil they have had done to their own children. It just breaks my heart that this is happening in our world & so many are totally apathetic about it. Lord, have mercy on us!!! To close out my prayer time, I then faced the flag & said the Pledge of Allegiance & sang a few America songs & my prayer hour was over. Only positives this evening, lots of folks driving by slowly to read my sign & giving me big smiles. A bit chilly tonight but I was layered & had no problem at all.  (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment