Sunday, October 28, 2012

October 21, 2012 - Day 26

Carmen was already there when I arrived for the 6pm Prayer Vigil. She had been there since 5:30, so I walked back & forth with her along the grass area after sprinkling a bit of holy water on the ground & sharing. She led the fourth & fifth decade of the rosary & then began the 1/2 Group Prayer Vigil reading the Intention, Scripture, Reflection & Prayer from the first 40 Days for Life booklet then read from the second booket various pro-life prayers, offered up various intentions & I answered Loving God, hear our prayer. Redeemer in the Womb brought tears to our eyes.  We ended the 1/2 Group Prayer Vigil facing the beautiful American flag & saying the Pledge of Allegiance with our right hands over our hearts & lastly sang America the Beautiful.  We said hello to Eleanor, Ed & two other Prayer Warriors who had prayed from their van.   After they all left, I faced WomanCare abortion mill with my Pray to End Abortion sign facing traffic & read all the opening pro-life prayers, then sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy facing traffic.  Happy honks were heard at various times.  A car slowed down & a cute little wee one looked out at me from the back seat with a darling tigers face, on the way to a Halloween party no doubt.  A jogger slowed down & said "God bless you for being out here."  I thanked her & gave here our flyer & Baby Jesus prayer card. She said she knows Maribeth. I asked her to stop by & lead us in prayer one evening during 40 Days for Life which goes through Sunday, November 4th or when Maribeth & I are out there every Thursday nights at 6pm after 40 Days for Life is done.  (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment