Friday, October 12, 2012

October 6, 2012 - Day 11

I blest myself with holy water & sprinkled a bit on the ground around me & said all my opening prayers facing WomanCare abortion mill. As it was a bit windy I walked up & down the sidewalk to keep warm holding my Pray To End Abortion sign, said the Holy Rosary reading a brief Joyful Mystery before each Hail Mary. Cindy from St. Ronald's Church joined me & finished leading the rosary for us. A BIG THANK YOU TO DEACON FRANZ! ! ! for inviting the St. Ronald folks at 5pm Mass to join me at WomanCare after Sat Masses during 40 Days for Life as I pray there until 7pm. When Cindy heard this before 5pm Mass she decided to do drive over & pray with me... excellent!!! THANK YOU CINDY!!! After leading us in the rosary, she went home... was pretty cold. As it gets colder in Michigan, it's a good idea to wear layers.
I continued walking & sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy, especially for the conversion of abortionists. Then faced WomanCare again & read the Intention, Reflection, Scripture & Prayer for Day 11 from our booklet & then faced the flag & placed my right hand on my heart & said the Pledge of Allegiance & sang America the Beautiful.

Mostly positives & one negative, for whom I said a prayer for before I ended the prayer vigil for him flipping off Cindy & me. If men would speak up to save the life of the baby they helped create, most women say they would not go through with the abortion... so sad that some men don't stand up for life... they just want to "get rid of the problem." (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment