Monday, November 5, 2012

November 2, 2012 - Day 38

Bundled up again this evening & faced WomanCare abortion mill with my Pray To End Abortion sign facing traffic. I blest myself with holy water & sprinkled a bit on the ground & walked slowly along the grass area back & forth to the traffic light saying my opening prayers.  Maribeth then led the Holy Rosary reading a brief Sorrowful Mystery meditation before each Hail Mary.  Prayer Warrior Pat joined us for a couple of decades of the rosary then had to leave for Mass, All Souls Day today.  Besides the happy honks, one drive-by screamer yelled pro-choice.  Maribeth then read the next meditation which was "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do."  That really made us think about these folks who yell.  Do they really!!! know what the abortion doctor does up in that evil place?!?!? I said the prayer Aunt Stella gave me for that young man & all who are pro-abortion.  We closed our prayer vigil with the Pledge of Allegiance & singing America the Beautiful.

It was then time for us to go to Mass  at our churches for all the souls of our loved ones who have been called home this year.  Fr. Joe at St. Malachy (Jenny's church) was excellent as always & our choir brought tears to my eyes at times especially when folks brought up candles to be lit for their loved ones who had passed away this year when their name was called out. During this time, we all sang "Jesus, remember me when You come into your Kingdom, Jesus remember me when you come into your Kingdom." In the row next to me a young girl was crying for the one from their family who had passed & it got me all choked up. She was just so precious. 

Two more nights of peaceful prayer for our unborn brothers & sisters & 40 Days for Life is done for this prayer campaign. I cannot believe how quickly this time went by.  (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment