Tuesday, November 27, 2012

November 8, 2012 -- THURSDAY VIGIL

I faced WomanCare abortion mill with my Pray To End Abortion sign hanging on my arm toward traffic & my yellow LIFE balloon clipped to my sign. I said all the opening prayers & Maribeth joined me as we prayed the Holy Rosary meditating on the Sorrowful Mysteries because we were both very sad at how the next four years we have pro-abortion leaders again leading this country in the culture of death.  However, right away, a van stopped & a man & women had thumbs up, smiles for us & thanked us for praying out there. That most definitely helped us realize that pro-life changes will happen at the local abortion mills in our own neighborhoods by our own peaceful, prayerful efforts.  So we must continue onward!!! for our precious, little unborn brothers & sisters!!! We continued our walking to & from the traffic light & said the Chaplet of Divine Mercy as well for all involved in abortion in any way & for our nation to somehow get back to pro-life, God-loving, God-fearing, America-loving ways again. Heard happy honks throughout the hour.  Reading the message below from Shawn Carney, our 40 Days for Life Campaign Director, makes my heart feels better because I know that our prayers are answered in God's own perfect timing & His own perfect way. We must continue to be His peaceful prayer warriors.  (Jenny)

We continue our peaceful prayer vigils at WomanCare 15 & Dodge Park Wednesdays at 9am; Thursdays at 6pm and Fridays at 9am. Join us please if your schedules allow.

No comments:

Post a Comment