Monday, November 5, 2012

October 31, 2012 - Day 36

Good evening my Family & Friends,  Louise & I arrived the same time. It was windy & a bit rainy so we did not pray from our pro-life booklets. Instead, we prayed the Prayer for the Helpless Unborn & for all Prayer Warriors said the Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel.

Maribeth arrived & we began slowing walking back & forth to the traffic light taking turns leading the Holy Rosary meditating on the Glorious Mysteries.  First there was a negative. A young woman was stopped in traffic flipping us off.  I smiled at her, held up my Pray To End Abortion sign & rosary toward her.  She rolled down her window & said, "It's a woman's choice."  I said, "that's right & we are praying that her choice will be to keep her baby & not to have it killed."  She glared at me, but said nothing, simply rolled her window up, the light changed & she moved along with traffic.  We three said a prayer for her misguided thinking right at that time.  How in the world did it come to this?!?!?! that a woman could legally have her unborn little girl or boy torn apart in her womb & thrown into a red bucket market "medical waste."  Every time I pray on Thursday nights, I know that there are going to be precious, little baby feet,  baby arms, tiny little baby heads in that red bucket upstairs in WomanCare abortion mill & I just get all choked up while I'm praying & beg God to let these woman see the prayer warriors on the grass Friday mornings praying for them & let them give life to their babies. There are so many folks at the pregnancy centers & at the various churches who want to help them so they don't feel that their only choice is to have there little ones killed. This just has to stop & as long as I am able to be out there, I will be praying for an end of this evil(abortion-ripping apart little babies in the womb).   JESUS, PROTECT & SAVE THE UNBORN & HEAL OUR SINFUL WORLD! AMEN!!! 

The best part of the prayer vigil was toward the end of our hour.  A mom walked by pushing a little baby in a stroller dressed up like a little teddy bear, toooooo cute for words.  I said, "oh, wait, I have Snickers" & I gave the mom my bag & she put a candy bar in the little ones halloween bucket.  This darling mom & baby, plus all the happpy honks all night made up for the start of our prayer hour with that young lady "pro-choice remark."  We ended the prayer vigil with the Pledge of Allegiance, America the Beautiful & other songs.  (Jenny)


No comments:

Post a Comment