Tuesday, December 11, 2012

November 29, 2012 - Thursday Vigil

 I was able to light my Lady of Guadalupe candle as the wind was very mild. It's just so nice out there when I am able to have my candle lit as I walk & pray.  I blest myself with holy water, sprinkled a bit on the ground & started the opening prayers holding my "Pray to End Abortion sign toward traffic as I faced WomanCare abortion mill.

Maribeth arrived..yeah!!! We finished all the opening prayers then walked back  forth along the grass as she led the Holy Rosary reading a brief Luminous Mystery before each Hail Mary. We sang part of the Chaplet of Divine Mercy then sang America songs after we said the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag. We heard happy honks throughout our prayer hour & a car drove by slowly with a little one in the back seat.  The man waved  & smiled at us.  What a great way to end our prayer hour together.  (Jenny)


No comments:

Post a Comment