Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 11 - February 23, 2013

Hello all, I was the lone prayer warrior for the 6pm Prayer Vigil tonight, no problem!!! I blest myself with holy water, sprinkled a bit on the ground & said the Rosary meditating on the Joyful Mysteries then sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy all for those involved in abortion in any way. I closed the vigil with a few America songs & the Pledge of Allegiance. I could not stop thinking about an EWTN program I watched earlier today, "Footsteps of God', about our early saints & how they died such horrible deaths because they followed the teachings of Jesus. I thought to myself, how could I even complain about the cold weather. We suffer nothing!!! compared to the early Christians did.  We are so blest in our country. I am so thankful to God for all He gives us. I asked the saints continue to pray for us to have the courage to keep the prayer vigils going & letting folks know that we will never go away & will continue to speak out against the killing of the unborn. Shawn's reports let us know we are most definitely not alone in this pro-life work & not alone in the cold weather. (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment