Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 13 - February 25, 2013

I blest myself with holy water & sprinkled a bit on the ground, held my Pray to End Abortion sign & walked to & from WomanCare abortion mill saying all my opening prayers. Paul B joined me, faced WomanCare abortion mill & silently prayed the Rosary. I continued slowly walking & prayed the Rosary with a brief Joyful Mystery meditation before each Hail Mary to think about. Paul had to leave after his Rosary, so nice of him to  join me this evening!!! I then sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy continuing for all involved in abortion in any way but especially for the abortion doctors, that something would open their minds to the evil procedure they are performing on these tiny, little babies & they would finally leave the culture of death & join us pro-life folks to save the babies (which is what doctors are supposed to be all about... saving!!! not killing!!!) Lord, help each one of them, please.

I faced the flag & sang America the Beautiful, My Country 'tis of thee & said the Pledge of Allegiance. I had a bit of time left so sang a true PW's song~ Here I am Lord. It goes like this:

I, the Lord of sea & sky. I have heard My people cry. All who dwell in dark & sin, My hand will save. I who made the stars of night, I will make their darkness bright. Who will bear My light to them? Whom shall I send? 

Chorus (which brings tears to my eyes every time I sing it): Here I am Lord. Is it I Lord? I have heard You calling in the night. I will go Lord, if You lead me. I will hold Your people in my heart.

 ~ I actually had just enough time before 7pm to sing the complete song!!! How about that!! The rest of it goes like this: I, the Lord of snow & rain. I have born My peoples pain. I have wept for love of them, They turn away. I will break their hearts of stone. Give them hearts for love alone. I will speak My word to them, Whom shall I send? 

Chorus...Here I am Lord, Is it I Lord?... I, the Lord of wind & flame. I will tend the poor & lame. I will set a feast for them. My hand will save. Finest bread I will provide. Till their hearts be satisfied. I will give My life to them, Whom shall I send? 

Chorus...Hear I am Lord, is it I Lord?   

This is truly one of my favorite songs to sing, especially when I'm the lone PW & can just belt it out as the cars go by. If they hear me, they probably think I a fool, but being a fool for the Lord is something that really does not bother me & praying for life to be given to unborn babies is a good cause to be out there for, so I sing from my heart & soul to the Lord to let Him know... HERE I AM LORD!!! 

Some PW's say it is not easy being out there alone, but I can honestly say that it has gotten much easier as these 4+ years have gone by.  ALSO!!! Shawn's daily updates, the various reflections from our pro-life leaders, joining in with PW's all over this world saying the daily prayer & reading the other PW's blog as well as those bloggers on our own website in this area just lets me know that we PW's must NEVER, EVER give up ~ these tiny, precious, helpless boys & girls in the womb are counting on us ~ they have absolutely NO VOICE OR RIGHTS in this world right now, so WE MUST STAND STRONG FOR THESE LITTLE ONES.  (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment