Sunday, February 17, 2013

Day 3 - February 15, 2013

As I arrived at WomanCare abortion mill, I bundled up & blest myself with holy water & sprinkled a bit on the ground asking God to protect all PW's from Satan's evil plans he mighty have for us. Standing facing the abortion mill, I noticed another PW walking over to join me...yeah!!! Tricia B from Evangelical Christian Church had just driven from Metro Airport to pray for the unborn...what a blessing that was for me to be with such a devoted PW for the Helpless Unborn!!! Thank you, Jesus!!! :o)

We walked to & from the traffic light holding our pro-life signs & taking turns leading various prayers. I started the prayer vigil with the Prayer for the Helpless Unborn & for all on-site & HPW's said the Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel. Tricia then prayed for various pro-life intentions as we walked to & from the abortion mill once more. Next I asked all our young women & men, saints & blessed ones in heaven who gave their life for purity to join in the pro-life prayer written by Blessed John Paul II ~ such as St. Maria Goretti, St. Gabriel of the Sorrows, St. Tarcisius, St. Dominic Savio, St. Margaret of Portona, St. Aloysius Gonzaga-Patron Saint of Catholic Youth, Blessed Pier Giorgio Frassati, Blessed Francisco & Jacinta & St. Kateri Tekawitha. To learn more about these holy youth, check them out online...excellent reading about how we too can become saints if we just try our best to follow God's laws & speak the truth always. Next was the prayer that our precious PW Susan had given Maribeth & I a while back. Tricia again offered up various intentions to Father God in beautiful prayers a we walked to & from the abortion mill once again. Next I prayed aloud the Prayer for our Pastors & Prayer for our Country.

We then stopped & faced our huge, beautiful American flag & sang together America the Beautiful, both verses. The second verse PW Joe had given me a while back & it brings tears to your eyes. We then sang one decade of the Chaplet of Divine Mercy & Tricia offered up a different pro-life intention before we sang each one ~ for the doctors to hear the babies in their dreams & be converted to life & leave the culture of death ~ for the fathers to speak up for their unborn children who are in danger of being aborted ~ for those who put the women under before the procedure ~ for the moms to see a picture of a baby & know that they just cannot kill their own baby in their wombs ~ for the nurses who attend the doctors ~ for our servicemen & women who fight for the freedom for folks like Tricia & I to even be out here in peaceful prayer for our precious unborn ~ for our pastors to continue to speak up for life ~ for our PW's to be strong in speaking up for the unborn ~ for our elected leaders to be converted to God's truth & light ~ for the sisters, especially the Carmelite Nuns, who pray 24/7 for us when 40 Days for Life Prayer Campaigns are going on as well as the rest of the year.

We also asked all the babies aborted at WomanCare abortion mill to be with all PW's who give of their time to pray in front of abortion mills all over our world. I know the babies who are aborted are taken immediately up to Heaven & they are waiting greet us PW's when we are called home. My vision is when we are called home that these little ones will be running to us & jumping on our feet & hanging onto our arms... like we did when Daddy would get home from work when we were little ones. It's a great vision I keep in my heart when I pray out there & just makes me smile every time I think of it.  (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment