Sunday, February 17, 2013

Day 4 - February 16, 2013

After getting my new lotto tickets from Wild Bill's Tobacco shop (& checking my old one...Unc Joe, I'm playing your #'s the way you showed me but not winning the $600 or $800 like you used to) ha, ha, ha... but like Tom says, if you don't play the lotto #'s then you don't have a chance of winning, so I do so every week & it is good to buy from the man who owns Wild Bill's Tobacco Shop cuz he keeps an eye on us PW's like the other shop owners do. Plus, a police car went by me & also the My Pizza Place delivery guy drove by & waved, so I felt totally safe out there alone. Plus my Guardian Angel is always with me & all other who I ask to pray with me "in spirit" from heaven, so really, don't worry!!! If I feel at all uncomfortable, I will sit in my car but I walk back & forth like Tom says & keep an eye on all that is going on around me. I blest myself with holy water & sprinkled a bit on the ground & faced WomanCare abortion mill & said the Prayer for the Helpless Unborn & the Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel for all PW's & HPW's. A couple of young men drove by & gave me the thumbs up & a happy honk before they went to the tobacco shop.

As it was gently sleeting out, I bundled up with a third big scarf & held my "Pray to End Abortion" sign, with my Rosary hanging from my wrist with my flashlight shining on it & my "It's a Girl", It's A Boy" & to other pro-life balloons tied to my sign & started my walking to & from the traffic light then back to the abortion mill. I was alone, so sang the Our Fathers & Hail Marys & meditated on the Joyful Mysteries during my Rosary for all involved in abortion in any way & the three intercessions I always sing after each decade. Then specifically for the conversion of abortion doctors, I sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. My fingers were burning from the cold, so I got Mike's gloves from my car & put them over my leather gloves & that really!!! helped. I giggled to myself cuz my hands must look like man hands with Mike's gloves on... ha, ha, ha... I then sang Immaculate Mary & faced our flag & sang America the Beautiful & said the Pledge of Allegiance.
THEN!!!! a really excellent blessing!!! a woman, Marlene, who lives behind the abortion mill stopped by to give me thumbs up & said God bless you then said we are pro-life but not in name only. We have three of our own, have raised 27 foster kids & adopted the two 20-yr olds in the back seat & she talked about their pro-life family. The girl said, "mom... you are embarrising us" & put her hands over her face...too cute!!! The boy just rolled his eyes at his adopted mom...too cute!!! I just giggled & said you guys are so loved & blest!!! don't be embarressed of you mom!!! I gave Marlene an info pack & also a big hug. What a great way to end my prayer hour. Thank you, Jesus!!! See everybody, we DO!!! make a difference simply by being out there in peaceful prayer.  (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment