Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Day 6 - February 18, 2013

Nick & Paul were ending their 5pm prayer vigil as I arrived. We three stood facing the abortion mill & prayed a bit then I shared holy water with them & sprinkled a bit on the ground I started my walk to the traffic light saying the opening prayers. Maribeth joined me...yeah. We prayed for all the pro-life intentions she offered up & said the Rosary with a brief Joyful Mystery before each Hail Mary. Then sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy especially for all abortionists. We closed our prayer vigil facing our beautiful American flag & said the Pledge of Allegiance. Paul remains in our prayers as he goes through this difficult time of losing his wife. May Our Lord wrap His healing, loving arms around Paul & send the strength he needs as well as his entire family. (Jenny)



No comments:

Post a Comment