Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Day 8 - February 20, 2013

I said hello/good bye to Nick as I arrived. Then facing WomanCare abortion mill I blest myself with holy water & sprinkled a bit on the ground & said the Prayer for the Helpless Unborn & for all on-site PW's & HPW's said the Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel. I could feel the light freezing rain starting up as I started the Rosary. Maribeth arrived...yeah!!! We walked to & from the abortion mill as Maribeth offered all our pro-life prayer intentions for the evening. Then before each decade she gave a meditation on each Glorious Mystery. We then sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy, especially for the new doctor who will be taking over at WomanCare... this is so very sad... the evil will continue there. We PW's must continue to shed light on the culture of death & with our peaceful prayer let moms & dads know that they most certainly have folks out there who love them, are praying for them & can offer them help if they wish it. Maribeth & I then looked our flag & said the Pledge of Allegiance. It was peaceful this evening with little happy honks every now & then. The wind was pretty strong off & on & it was definitely freezing ! ! ! out there tonight. (I can hear Grams saying "offer it up." Yes, Grams, I am ... for the unborn, their moms & dads.)   (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment