Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 9 - February 21, 2013

When I arrived at WomanCare abortion mill, I joined Nick, Benny, Lisa & Lieka praying the last decade of the Rosary as they closed their 5pm prayer vigil. We shared holy water & said our good byes.

With my lit Lady of Guadalupe candle I faced the abortion mill & said all my opening prayers to start the 6pm prayer vigil. Maribeth arrived...yeah!!! We saw a white truck drive by & the man rolled his window down & yelled "go home." I said to Maribeth "we will never go home until this evil ends."  We always pray for the drive-by screamers. They are so misguided about the killing of the unborn. Jesus, please heal their hardened hearts. Amen!!! We then started our walking toward the traffic light & back to the abortion mill praying the Rosary reading a brief Luminous Mystery before each Hail Mary.

We then saw our precious Susan. We hugged hello & told her she is in the daily prayers of so many of us. It was great that she felt good enough to join us in prayer & a nice relaxing dinner was planned after the prayer vigil. We sang American the Beautiful & My country 'tis of thee as we looked at our beautiful American flag then said the Pledge of Allegiance & Maribeth said a beautiful closing prayer in thanksgiving for all the PW's who step out of their comfort zone & pray in front of the killing mills all over the world. My fingers were burning from the cold so I put on warmer gloves.  I  must admit that we don't have it too bad here, 22 degrees is nowhere near -3 like the PW's talk about below, so thank you Jesus!!!  (Jenny)





No comments:

Post a Comment