Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day 21 - March 5, 2013

I like to listen to Karen's CD when I'm driving to the abortion mill. Her songs put you in a peaceful mood & her voice is so beautiful!!! I got there & a PW was standing facing traffic in prayer & it was Karen!!! How about that?!?!? It was so good to see her!!!. We hugged hello & she finished her rosary as I faced the clinic & began the opening prayers for the 6pm prayer vigil. She left a little after that & was quite frozen & I almost did the same thing at 5:30 when I was getting ready to pray. The sun was out & it seemed like a warm night & I wasn't going to dress that warm, but I changed my mind & dressed in my usual layers & I am soooo glad I did. After Karen left, I began walking along the grass area & it was a bit windy & cold!!! I prayed for all involved in abortion in any way as I said/sang the Holy Rosary reading a brief Sorrowful Mystery before each Hail Mary. Heard happy honks & a couple of drive by screamers "pro choice" "woman's choice". I just said a prayer for each young man that they would realize that they are talking about a little tiny baby... not a choice!!! Then a man walked over the snow pile & said he wanted to let us know that he is 100% for what we are doing out there. He said he was from St. Mary Margaret I think but not sure. Anyways, I thanked him & gave him an info packet so he can check out the main website & ours as well. I thanked him again for taking time out of his evening to stop & talk & give up his support to us prayer warriors & that we really!!! appreciated it. If he was dressed warmer, I would have had him lead some prayers but he just had a light jacket on. Hopefully, he will stop when he sees others out there praying & will join them. 

I then sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy, especially for abortion doctors as well as for those who drive by & yell. If they only would not be so cowardly & would take a moment to just talk to us, they would see that we are simply praying for the woman's choice to be life for her baby not death. I closed the vigil with the Pledge of Allegiance & my fingers felt frozen but warmed up in few minutes when I got into my car. No matter what the pro-abortion side says, we ARE making a difference out there just peacefully praying. (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment