Monday, April 22, 2013

April 11, 2013 - Thursday Prayer Vigil

I blest myself with holy water, sprinkled a bit on the ground & faced WomanCare abortion mill & said all the opening prayers. My intentions for the hour were for all involved in abortion in any way. It was quite chilly & damp & I was really!!! glad that I had dressed in layers cuz the wind was pretty strong at times. I had my Pray To End Abortion sign hanging from my arm & held onto my Praying the Rosary without Distraction booklet against the wind & read a brief Luminous Mystery meditation before each Hail Mary.

Christine arrived...yeah!!! & she took over leading the Rosary & we started walking to & from the traffic light on the grass. It started raining pretty hard so we stopped & huddled together under my big umbrella in front of the abortion mill & finished the Rosary. For the conversion of all abortionists & their staffs we said the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. We closed with the Pledge of Allegiance as we faced the beautiful American flag. We got smiles & happy honks from folks passing by & a few just looked at us like we were crazy but no matter, we are happy to be out there bringing light to this evil of killing babies in the womb. I still cannot believe such a thing is happening right here in our neighborhood. Lord, please let it end!!! Amen!!! I was soooo glad to get in my car & warm up on the way home.  (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment