Monday, June 17, 2013

May 30, 2013 - Thursday Vigil


As I was driving to WomanCare abortion mill it was really!!! raining & I could hardly
see the road but as I got there it slowed down a bit.  I faced WomanCare, blest myself
with holy water & started the Holy Rosary meditating on the Luminous Mysteries.

Christine arrived...yeah.  We huddled under my umbrella & she took over leading the rosary.
Then as it was only drizzling, I stepped out from the umbrella so I could hold my sign up better
for all those driving by to see... the darling three little babies "THE COST OF ABORTION". 
Lots of happy honks, smiles, thumbs up.  One negative "go home!" was yelled at us by a
drive-by screamer followed shortly thereafter by "God bless ya" from a lady driving by. 
The pro-lifers were very strong during our prayer hour & definitely let us know that they
were happy we two were out there praying  for the unborn children in danger of being
killed at WomanCare.

Christine then led the Chaplet of Divine Mercy especially for the conversion of all
abortionists & their staffs, then various pro-life prayers from our booklet.

To close our prayer time together, we both faced that beautiful American flag, the rain
had stopped!!! & placed our hands on our hearts & said the Pledge of Allegiance.   (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment