Thursday, August 22, 2013

August 15, 2013 - Thursday Vigil

This evening, I blest myself with holy water, sprinkled a bit on the ground around me & slowly walked along the grass area underneath the shade of the trees to the traffic light & back to face the abortion mill. I said all my opening prayers & offered up my prayer hour for all involved in abortion in any way.  I sang the Our Fathers & Hail Marys of the Holy Rosary reading a brief Luminous Mystery before each Hail Mary.  Then I sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy especially for the conversion of abortion doctors. My heart was hurting because I could not stop thinking about what these abortion doctors do.  I just cannot image how they can pull out tiny feet, hands, legs, arms & heads of those little children from their mother's womb.  I was sad knowing that this would be happening tomorrow/Friday morning at this abortion mill & my heart was really hurting for all those mothers who think they have no other choice.  O Lord, please hear my prayers for them to receive Your truth about the blessing of LIFE that you have given to their little unborn children!!! Singing the Chaplet of Divine Mercy was my way of asking the Lord to touch the hearts & souls of these doctors who are supposed to be FOR LIFE but instead they are taking life, unbelieveable what is being done because of greed by these doctors.  This is so very sad.  However... we PW's are going to be out there in peaceful prayer for as long as it takes to stop the legal killing of unborn babies.

A young man walking by smiled at me after he looked at the three little babies on my sign "The Cost of Abortion" & nodded his head in approval.  Another young man was stopped at the light & I'm sure he could hear me singing the Hail Marys on my Holy Rosary & He was holding onto his Rosary that was hanging from his rearview mirror... that was cool!!! Three young boys riding their bikes by all nodded & smiled at me. No negatives this evening, just a very peaceful, prayer time for me to remember all the little ones who have been killed & have gone Home to be with our Lord as well as praying for all the little ones who are in danger of being killed at that abortion mill. Jesus, protect & save the helpless unborn & heal our sinful world. Amen!!! I closed my prayer vigil looking at our beautiful flag & said the Pledge of Allegiance. I'm still very busy with work but it is a great break to be out here in the warm weather praying for babies.  (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment