Sunday, September 22, 2013

September 19, 2013 - Thursday Vigil

I blest myself with holy water & sprinkled a bit on the ground around me then faced WomanCare abortion mill holding my sign toward traffic, one side says Pray To End Abortion, the other side says The Cost Of Abortion with those three darling baby faces smiling at all who pass by.  I thought of the babies who might be killed in the morning & prayed that their moms would decide not to go through with it. I also prayed for the folks at the Right to Life Dinner this evening, that they would be inspired to sign up for prayer time for the unborn during 40 Days for Life which starts next week.
I heard happy honks right away then a young woman yelled a negative.  Then a man who was stopped by the light said "God bless you, God bless you."  I turned & thanked him & said God bless you also.  The other two negatives were followed with positives as well & I heard happy honks all evening.
For all involved with abortion in any way, I said/sang the Holy Rosary reading a brief Luminous Mystery before each Hail Mary & as always the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for the conversion of the abortion doctors. 
What a  beautiful Michigan evening it was out there tonight!!!  I picked up my carry out from the Chinese place & the pizza place & stopped by St. Malachy to drop off Baby Jesus prayer cards to the prayer group that was going on this evening.  They are praying for lots of folks to sign up for prayer time 7am to 7pm (9-25 to 11-3) during our Fall 40 Days for Life Prayer vigils. (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment