Wednesday, October 2, 2013

October 1, 2013 -- DAY SEVEN - FALL 2013 40 DAYS FOR LIFE


7:00 a.m. Prayer Vigil

What a great way to start the day! I arrived and new warrior, Paul, from St. Lawrence was already there!  We introduced ourselves and what a gentleman. Paul held a sign and accepted a copy of our prayer book and the Baby Jesus prayer card.  Then Paul B. arrived, then Daryl. The four of us prayed silently as the sun rose. At the end of the hour Paul said that he would be back tomorrow.  We are blessed with another dedicated prayer warrior.  We will patiently wait for the Lord to send us more prayer warriors.  In God we trust. (Sue K)



6:00 p.m. Prayer Vigil

Another beautiful evening for prayer last night but really windy, my pro-life sign would not stay leaning against my legs so I held it up the entire hour, turning it from side-to-side so folks going by each way could see those 3 darling baby faces smiling at them on the sign: THE COST OF ABORTION & also the other side: PRAY TO END ABORTION.
All positives this evening & God sent 2 special blessings. A man stopped on his bike to ask why I was praying on the grass. I said I'm praying that the killing of unborn babies will stop in there & pointed to WomanCare abortion mill.  He said 'I know, but why pray here?"  I said, we are not allowed to be at their door, the police say we must pray on the grass.  He said "oh I see. God bless you" with a big smile.  The 2nd blessing was from a man stopped by the light…he asked from his car, "excuse me, when are people praying here?" I said 7a.m. to 7p.m. daily for 40 days which runs thru Nov 3rd." He said, "great, I'll stop by to say hello." I said thank you & God bless you.  Hope he will have time to pray a bit with the PW/PW's that are here when he arrives & hopefully he will check out our website &/or talk to them & be moved by the Holy Spirit to start praying out there often as a dedicated PW for the unborn, their moms & dads.  Thank you, Jesus, for another really beautiful prayer hour last night.
I faced WomanCare abortion mill, blest myself with holy water, sprinkled a bit on the ground around me & said all my opening prayers for all involved in abortion in any way & also said/sang the Holy Rosary, reading a brief Glorious Mystery before singing each Hail Mary. For the conversion of all abortion doctors, I sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy.  I said the Pledge of Allegiance as I held my hand on my heart & looked at that beautiful American flag on the other side of the street. Always get tears in my eyes cuz I love this country so much & am so sad about how some of our leaders have turned their backs on God & are doing such evil in this nation of ours. Hope my fellow conservative Americans are WAKING UP & will vote in pro-life, God-loving, God-fearing, America-loving leaders from now on to get us back on the right track, protecting our freedoms, bringing jobs back here, etc, etc, etc.  Lord, help America. Amen!!!
When I was leaving, the man who owns the Chinese carry out that I go to waved good-bye.  He had told me that if he had time, he would join me in prayer there but they are always so busy so I know he is praying for the end of abortion from in there.  (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment