Sunday, October 13, 2013

October 13, 2013 -- DAY NINETEEN - FALL 2013 40 DAYS FOR LIFE



I ordered my carry out from My Pizza Place then walked over to our grass prayer area & faced WomanCare abortion mill, blest myself with holy water & sprinkled a bit on the ground & held my Pray To End Abortion sign toward traffic as I said a few of the opening prayers.  It was a teensy bit chilly & a bit windy to I walked the entire hour to keep warmed up. After my opening prayers, I offered up the Holy Rosary reading a brief Sorrowful Mystery meditation before singing each Hail Mary.  I heard happy honks & those walking/riding their bikes past me nodded in approval or smiled as they said hello. Our 40 Days for Life Prayer Warrior Bird & others chirped away as I said my Rosary prayers & sang... that made me smile :o)
 
The only negative was a young woman who said as she drove by from the passenger's side, "it's my body, my choice"  I said yes & hoped she saw the three little babies on my pro-life sign. THE COST OF ABORTION.  If not, she will another day when she drives by.  These young women have been so misguided by those in the culture of death that it's ok to have the baby killed inside you.  When I hear women saying this, I think ... what about the choice of the little unborn baby?  Man, our world is sure messed up.  Jesus, protect & save the helpless unborn & heal our sinful world. Amen!!! I finished my Rosary & could not believe it was 6:55.  I was really meditating on the Sorrowful Mysteries this evening & offered up my own reflections on some of them.  As always, I prayed for all involved in abortion in any way.  To close, I faced the abortion mill & read the Prayer for the Conversion of Abortionists & Their Staffs then said the Pledge of Allegiance as I looked at our beautiful American flag. We conservatives just have to get our country back on the right track. We have to stop killing our unborn children!!! Thank you Lord for all the positives tonight & the chance to pray for those two misguided young women. I won't find out until I'm in Heaven how many I helped with my daily fasting & prayers in front of that abortion mill but I look forward to that day but not too soon, I hope :o)   (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment