Tuesday, October 15, 2013

October 15, 2013 -- DAY TWENTY-ONE - FALL 2013 40 DAYS FOR LIFE




I arrived at WomanCare abortion mill & WOW!!! there were 30+ PW's in a big circle in peaceful prayer & songs from Sts. Cyril & Methodius.  I gave the Deacon a pack of Baby Jesus prayer cards to pass out & a little later we talked & he said folks had been there from 10am through 6pm WOW!!! Thank you to all who we able to be out there today. God will surely bless you for your pro-life efforts!!! :o) 
I faced WomanCare abortion mill, blest myself with holy water & sprinkled a bit on the ground & began the opening prayers for all involved in abortion in any way holding my pro-life sign toward traffic.  Susan arrived ~ yeah!!! She took over reading all the opening prayers.  Matthew joined us ~ yeah!!! He led us in the Holy Rosary with his own reflection of each Joyful Mystery as well as a brief meditation before each Hail Mary from my booklet "Praying the Rosary without Distractions." Aunt Stella gave me this while she was still with us & I know she is smiling down from Heaven because I use it every time I say the Rosary for the unborn. A man stopped by to talk about babies conceived in rape & we discussed this with him, a very difficult issue, especially if the girl is very young, but if God breathes life into that baby, He has His reason & we should not kill the baby who is totally innocent.  I've seen interviews with women who were conceived through rape & they are so thankful to their moms for giving them birth & they love their moms so much & are just wonderful pro-life women & actually most of them pray for the fathers who hopefully have humbly asked for God to forgive them for this evil act. Each case is very different, that is for sure, but the baby is totally innocent & deserves life. Pro-life pregnancy centers can help the mom through the birth along with all of us praying for her. So very sad that we have the evil of rape in our world but we have to deal with it & help the moms as best as we can. Jesus, protect & save the helpless, precious unborn. Amen. Kevin joined us ~ yeah!!! We had only a little time left so for the conversion of all abortion doctors, we sang a little bit of the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. Then we closed with the Pledge of Allegiance.  Good-bye hugs & I had to leave & get back to work. It was a very nice evening but the wind definitely makes it colder & I was glad I had dressed in layers.  I am unable to pray Wed night but Susan, Matthew & Kevin hope to be able to join Maribeth ~ yeah!!! that will be great!!!  (Jenny



No comments:

Post a Comment