Monday, October 21, 2013

October 19, 2013 -- DAY TWENTY-FIVE - FALL 2013 40 DAYS FOR LIFE




I arrived at WomanCare abortion mill & Julie & Clare were there for the last hour of the St. Therese of Lisieux Church Adopt-A-Day ~noon to 6pm.  We shared holy water & talked for a minute & a drive-by screamer yelled the F word at us a few times. Always good to say a little prayer for these misguided folks immediately & hopefully their hardened hearts will be converted to God's truth & light about the evil of killing babies in the womb. All we can do is lift them up in prayer to Him.  Clare was frozen so went to her car. Julie & I said the Prayer for the Helpless Unborn to close their Prayer Vigil & begin my 6pm prayer vigil. Good-bye hugs & she also went to her car to warm up. God bless all those who were able to pray today!!!

I faced WomanCare abortion mill with my pro-life signs toward traffic & offered my hour for all involved in abortion in any way. A man walked by & said "God bless you" & I said you also.  A man stopped his car to say "how many abortions have you had?!?" I said "none".  He said "I doubt that" & drove off laughing. I have no idea what was on his mind so I just prayed for him but I do know that post-abortive women are the best ones to be out in prayer at these killing mills because they totally understand what killing your own baby truly means & how it messes up your life for years & years & also how our Lord forgives you if you humble yourself & ask for His mercy. The weekends that post-abortive women & men attend really do heal them.  The rest of the evening was all positives ~ happy honks, thumbs up, smiles, waves. I finished the Holy Rosary reading a brief Glorious Mystery before singing each Hail Mary, then for the conversion of abortion doctors, I sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. The killing mill was closed again tonight so no hurting women up there tonight & no tiny ones being tossed away. Thank you, Jesus.  

I faced the beautiful American flag & said the Pledge of Allegiance to close out my prayer hour. My fingers were really cold even with gloves on & I had two scarfs on & two layers of clothes so it was not too bad. Anyways, it is only one hour & you can walk back & forth if you are really cold to warm up a bit. What a beautiful sky God sent us as daylight started to fade. I picked up my quart of Wong Tong soup which was soooo good when I got home, helped warm me up. (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment