Monday, October 21, 2013

October 20, 2013 -- DAY TWENTY-SIX - FALL 2013 40 DAYS FOR LIFE



I faced WomanCare abortion mill, blest myself with holy water & sprinkled a bit on the ground around me & with my pro-life signs toward traffic began my opening prayers & heard a happy honk right away & a young man walked by & smiled & said hello. All positives this evening & what a calm, peaceful, prayerful evening it was for me. I offered my prayer hour for all involved in abortion any way as I said/sang the Holy Rosary reading a brief Joyful Mystery meditation before each Hail Mary. For the conversion of all abortion doctors, I sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. I closed the hour facing that beautiful American flag & said Pledge of Allegiance. I was bundled up with two layers, gloves, cap, scarf, so it was not bad at all. I guess it's really going to get cold... long underwear time for us PW's!!  (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment