Sunday, October 27, 2013

October 26, 2013 -- DAY THIRTY-TWO - FALL 2013 40 DAYS FOR LIFE





6:00 p.m. Vigil

Facing WomanCare abortion mill with my two pro-life signs toward traffic, I blest myself with holy water, sprinkled a bit on the ground around me & holding my umbrella against the rain & wind began the opening prayers.  It was a bit difficult to manage all my prayer cards plus hold my umbrella & then all of a sudden half way through the opening prayers the rain stopped & the wind slowed down ~ so great.  I closed up my umbrella & finished the prayers & offered up my hour for all involved in abortion in any way. A car stopped before making a left-hand turn & the passenger window rolled down & the young woman said "don't stop" & gave me a big smile & thumbs up. No problem, we PW's will be praying out there until the place closes & hopefully!!! a pro-life clinic takes over. I then said/sang the Holy Rosary reading a brief Glorious Mystery before each Hail Mary. Next I sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for the conversion of all abortionists & turned toward the beautiful American flag & said the Pledge of Allegiance. All positives this evening. With the wind slowing down, it was not that bad, plus it's only an hour & I can offer that up for this good cause ~ that the little ones parents will chose LIFE for them.  (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment