Sunday, October 27, 2013

October 28, 2013 -- DAY THIRTY-FOUR - FALL 2013 40 DAYS FOR LIFE

THIS IS TERROR!

Paul had stopped by to pray at WomanCare abortion mill after praying at the Southfield location. God bless him!!! We said our hello & good bye as his prayers ended & mine began.  I faced WomanCare with my two pro-life signs toward traffic, blest myself with holy water, sprinkled a bit on the ground around me & began the opening prayers.  A jogger in shorts!!! yikes!!! it was in the mid 40's & a bit windy but he ran past me with a big smile & thumbs up as well as a few boys riding their bikes past me with smiles. Great to see the young ones understand why we are out there in peaceful prayer & smile to encourage us. I finished my opening prayers & said/sang the Holy Rosary reading a brief Luminous  Mystery before singing each Hail Mary. Heard happy honks throughout my prayer time out there. My prayer intentions were as always ~ for all involved in abortion in any way & for the conversion of abortionists I sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. Ended with the Pledge of Allegiance & was glad to get into my car to warm up a bit on the way home, although it is not terribly cold yet ~ but we Michiganders know its coming, don't we. (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment