Monday, October 28, 2013

October 29, 2013 -- DAY THIRTY-FIVE- FALL 2013 40 DAYS FOR LIFE



~~ Philippians 4:8 ~~
 
I faced WomanCare with my two pro-life signs toward traffic, blest myself with holy water, sprinkled a bit on the ground around me & began the opening prayers & immediately a positive happened & they continued the rest of the prayer hour. A young man walking by said "Hello, how are you doing?" with a big smile on his face looking at my pro-life signs.  I said "great, how about you."  He said " very cold, like you."  I said, "we prayer warriors know to dress in layers, so I'm just fine." We both laughed & he was on his way.  I finished my opening prayers & said/sang the Holy Rosary reading a brief Sorrowful Mystery before singing each Hail Mary offered up for all involved in abortion in any way & for the conversion of abortionists I sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. The nail folks said good night & as it was getting dark I moved under the light for the last 15 minutes of my prayer time out there. I closed with saying the Pledge of Allegiance looking at that beautiful American flag on the other side of the street. (Jenny)
 






No comments:

Post a Comment