Monday, October 7, 2013

October 6, 2013 -- DAY TWELVE - FALL 2013 40 DAYS FOR LIFE





2:00 p.m. Life Chain - Sanctity of LIFE

The Lord heard the silent prayers of our mighty prayer warriors and the voices of God's favorites, the children.  Thank you to all of the dedicated pro-life prayer warriors who joined in great witness and prayer proclaiming the sanctity of life.  Our heavenly Mother and Father were very well pleased as they heard our cries.  Let us persevere and not grow weary.  In God we trust. (sue k)












6:00 p.m. Vigil

I faced WomanCare abortion mill with pro-life signs facing traffic each way, blest myself with holy water & sprinkled a bit on the ground around me & said all my opening prayers. I offered up this prayer hour for all involved with abortion in any way. It then started raining so I said/sang the Holy Rosary underneath my big umbrella. It was raining pretty much the entire hour with fairly strong winds every now & then but I clamp my two signs together on either side of my legs, so they are not going anywhere.  I sang America songs after each decade of the Rosary. For the conversion of all abortion doctors, I sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy.  All positives this evening ~ happy honks now & then & folks slowing down in front of my prayer area to wave & smile ~ rolling down their windows to give me thumbs up & saying "HI" with big smiles ~ just great!!!  My slacks got a little soaked but it was not that bad because it was in the 70's.  It was so great when it started to pour down rain real heavy because I could sing out in a loud voice the Hail Marys & Our Fathers & Chaplet of Divine Mercy & I knew nobody could hear me & think a was a little crazy plus I've been told that you are blest twice when you sing prayers so I just love to do that. As always, I asked all the little babies who have been aborted in this world, especially those who have been killed at WomanCare abortion mill, to join me in prayer from their Heavenly Home. :o)

As my hour ended the rain slowed down a bit & the sky was an absolutely beautiful rose color.  I faced the flag & said the Pledge of Allegiance & packed all my soaked stuff & left for home. Thank you, Jesus, for all the folks who show their support to us peaceful prayer warriors. :o)  I had a special blessing when my cell phone range during the Rosary & new pictures of my newborn great-nephew showed up... so precious!!! :o)  (Jenny)


No comments:

Post a Comment