Thursday, October 3, 2013

October 3, 2013 -- DAY NINE - FALL 2013 40 DAYS FOR LIFE



 (From our 1st Annual Fundraising Dinner on 9/19/13)

Meet our RTL:Macomb County Northwest Affiliate -- VIDEO

Join us in taking the STAND FOR LIFE -- www.righttolifemacomb.org

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Morning Prayer Time

I went there today after Mass and prayed with Diane.  No negatives.  I left some bread for the birds. (Norma)


6:00 p.m. Prayer Vigil

Even though a bit windy, another beautiful Michigan evening to pray for the unborn last night.  I blest myself with holy water & sprinkled a bit on the ground around me & started praying all my opening prayers. Maribeth arrived...yeah!!! as did our little PWB chirping away as Maribeth continued to the rest of the opening prayers for all involved in abortion in any way.  We then began the Holy Rosary with Maribeth's reflection before each Luminous Mystery as well as reading a brief meditation before each Hail Mary.  Lots of positive throughout the entire prayer hour & smiles from folks passing by & a thumbs up pump from a gal who drove up to us, slowed down a bit them thumbs up pump again with a big smile to show her approval of us being there in peaceful prayer for the precious, helpless unborn.  It sure would be nice if all those passing by with a Rosary hanging from their rear view mirror would stop by & lead one prayer with us ~ I hope for that each night.

We two closed singing the Chaplet of Divine Mercy especially for the conversion of all abortion doctors.  O Lord, please help them find there way away from the culture of death into Your light & truth. We faced the flag & said the Pledge of Allegiance. Then the negative ~ "you dumb asses" was yelled at us by a drive-by screamer.  Maribeth & I looked at each other then broke out in laughter.  She said "how endearing, to be called that" & reminded me about the donkey in the bible story (where God needed to use a donkey to make the path straight -- and yes, we will be used like the donkey!!!).  Also, on my way home I remembered about the donkey that they did not feed for 3 days & St. Francis I believe held up the Blessed Sacrament while the donkey's owner held up some hay on the other side of the little street & that dear, sweet animal walked over to the Blessed Sacrament & knelt down in praise to our Lord.  So,  we were not displeased at all by being called dumb asses.  Blessed are those who are called names for My sake, for their reward is great in Heaven ~ not the exact words of our Lord but you all know what I mean. (Jenny)



No comments:

Post a Comment