Monday, November 18, 2013

November 14, 2013 - Thursday Vigil

As I was the lone PW this evening, I walked to & from the trees under the streetlight holding my pro-life sign. I blest myself with holy water & sprinkled a bit on the ground. It was in the low 50's but windy, so a bit chilly. I had two scarfs on & many layers. I said the Holy Rosary meditating on the Luminous Mysteries, singing the Hail Marys & Our Fathers then sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. I offered up this prayer hour for those little ones who are scheduled to end up in the "red bucket" tomorrow morning, that their moms will see God's light & not have their babies killed. Just makes me so sad to think about this going on in our world today but I will keep praying because I know He answers every prayer in His own perfect way. I picked up my carry out from the Chinese & pizza place & was glad to warm up in my car on the way home. Happy honks throughout the prayer hour, which is always nice to hear. No negatives this evening!  (Jenny)  

No comments:

Post a Comment