Saturday, November 2, 2013

November 2, 2013 -- DAY THIRTY-NINE - FALL 2013 40 DAYS FOR LIFE


6:00 p.m. Vigil

As I arrived at WomanCare I could see a PW walking back & forth on the sidewalk. It was Carol Washington ~ yeah!!! from Bethlehem Temple Baptist Church who had PW's there throughout the day during their Adopt--Day prayer vigil today. We hugged hello & I asked her if she would say an opening prayer to begin my 6pm prayer vigil & as always, it was just beautiful.  We talked a bit then she continued her prayers along the sidewalk & I walked along the grass area saying/singing the Holy Rosary meditating on the Joyful Mysteries.  Shortly thereafter, Bishop Bradley arrived & after hello hugs he joined Carol on the sidewalk & I finished my Rosary.  Then for the conversion of abortionists I sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy.  We each held pro-life signs & throughout the hour we heard happy honks & were given thumbs up & I saw an absolutely darling thing as I held my "Pray To End Abortion" sign facing traffic by the light where cars were stopped, I could see the driver giving me thanks with thumbs up & in the back seat I could see this teensy thumbs up from the little one. It was just too precious!!!! Just made me giggle.  After I finished the Chaplet I joined Bishop Bradley & Carol on the sidewalk in silent prayer.  Then we ended our prayer time together joining hands & Bishop Bradley said a beautiful pro-life Closing Prayer. Carol said she will try to be back to attend the Closing Prayer Vigil Sunday night at 6pm. It was very chilly & a bit windy. Darling, little Carol was just shivering. I know she had been there for a while before I arrived. I was glad she was going to to be able to get warmed up in her car. What a blessed peaceful, prayerful evening we three PW's had tonight. (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment