Monday, November 25, 2013

November 21, 2013 - Thursday Vigil




I stood under my umbrella facing WomanCare abortion mill, blest myself with holy water & sprinkled a bit on the ground. I said the Prayer for the Helpless Unborn & a lady who had just gotten her nails done stopped her car to read my sign & gave me a nice smile. For all PW's who peacefully pray in front of abortion mills all over the world, I said the Prayer to St. Michael. 

Maribeth arrived and we walked back & forth to keep warm in the chilly, rainy evening & she led the Holy Rosary giving a beautiful Luminous Mystery meditation before each decade. We then sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for the conversion of all abortionists. Its dark at 6pm now, so unable to see folks driving by but we heard happy honks throughout our prayer hour. We closed with the Pledge of Allegiance then into our cars to warm up & get out of the rain.  (Jenny)


Too bad the Abortion Clinic wasn't cited for a violation against LIFE!


No comments:

Post a Comment