Thursday, November 14, 2013

November 7, 2013 -- Thursday Vigil



It's dark out now for the entire prayer vigil & getting colder so dress warm if you plan to join Maribeth & I.  With my pro-life sign facing traffic with balloons attached to it, I blest myself & the ground around me, faced WomanCare abortion mill & began the opening prayers for all involved in abortion in any way.   Maribeth arrived ~ yeah!!! She continued the opening prayers then led the Holy Rosary reading a brief Glorious Mystery meditation before each Hail Mary.  We then sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for the abortionists to be converted to God's light & truth & to leave the culture of death. Maribeth then said a beautiful closing prayer especially for the little unborn babies who are in danger of being killed tomorrow morning.  We ended our vigil with the Pledge of Allegiance. Good bye hugs, then into our cars to warm up on our way home.  (Jenny)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment