Friday, December 20, 2013

December 19, 2013 - Thursday Vigil


Tonight it was 37 degrees & calm instead of 19 degrees & windy!!! I faced WomanCare abortion mill, blest myself with holy water, sprinkled a bit on the ground then walked between the 3 trees under the light reading all the opening prayers, holding my pro-life sign toward traffic.  I said/sang the Holy Rosary for all involved in abortion in any way, especially for those babies scheduled to be killed tomorrow  morning ~ that there mom's would change their minds & give their babies life. I read a brief Joyful Mystery before each Hail Mary. Then sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for the conversion of all abortion doctors. Closed with the Pledge of Allegiance. Two of the young men who work at the market drove by, smiled & waved. Then one of the young women who works at Lovely Nails came out & we wished each other a Merry Christmas. Heard happy honks throughout my prayer hour this evening ~ no negatives.  It is hard to believe that 2013 is almost over, wow!!! WISHING YOU ALL A BLESSED CHRISTMAS!!!  (Jenny)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment