Monday, December 16, 2013

December 5, 2013 - Thursday Vigil

chilly & windy this evening but I dressed in many layers so only my fingers & toes were a teensy bit cold but no problem.  I blest myself with holy water & sprinkled a bit on the ground & opened up with The Prayer for the Helpless Unborn & for all PW's in our world who pray on site at these killing mills, I said the Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel.  I held my pro-life sign toward traffic & walked back & forth under the three trees near the light & said/sang the Holy Rosary meditating on the Luminous Mysteries then the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for the conversion of abortion doctors. A young woman with a little one in the back seat stopped he car & said "God bless you."  I told her I take an hour break from work each Thursday night to pray especially for those babies who are scheduled to be killed on Friday morning, that their moms will have a change of heart & will give birth to their little ones.  She said "that's great, I'll pray for that too."  I said "excellent, thank you, God bless you." Wow!!! what a beautiful way God let me know that He definitely wants me out there on Thursday nights. Man, His message to me through that young woman was so clear :o)  I also heard a few happy honks now & then ~ no negatives. I closed my prayer hour with the Pledge of Allegiance & was so happy :o) to warm up my toes & fingers on the way home but I'm happy to offer up that teensy pain to God for the end of abortion. Like I tell Tom, if I'm out there with my sign & Rosary in peaceful prayer, it keeps reminding folks that unborn babies are still!!! being killed at that evil place & more & more folks need to pray for this to end.  (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment