Wednesday, January 1, 2014

December 26, 2013 - Thursday Vigil

Another calm night, 36 degrees.  I walked to the traffic light & onto the grass area between the trees where the snow was only inches deep & made a nice path for myself after only a few trips down to the abortion mill & back. Snow was piled up along the edge of entire sidewalk but no problem between the trees where I was walking. I faced WomanCare abortion mill, blest myself with holy water, sprinkled a bit on the ground & said the Prayer for the Helpless Unborn & for all PW's the Prayer to St. Michal the Archangel. I  held my pro-life sign toward traffic.  I said/sang the Holy Rosary for all involved in abortion in any way and prayed most especially for those babies scheduled to be killed tomorrow  morning ~ that there mom's would change their minds & give their babies life. As Christmas was yesterday, I again meditated on the Joyful Mysteries then sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for the conversion of all abortion doctors. I closed with the Pledge of Allegiance. At the start of my prayer hour, an elderly man drove by & waved & nodded hello.  I heard happy honks now & then as I prayed this evening. It was a nice, peaceful hour but I must say that it was so good to get into my car to warm up my fingers & toes at the end of my prayer hour. Good night, Baby Jesus blessing to all!  (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment