Wednesday, March 19, 2014

SPRING 2014 40 DAYS FOR LIFE: Day 12 - March 16

6:00 p.m. Prayer Vigil
 I hadn't even started praying yet & two cars of pro-life folks gave me smiles, waves & thumbs up. wow!!! :o) Facing WomanCare abortion mill, I blest myself with holy water & sprinkled a bit around me then said all the opening prayers. "O my goodness" as little Shirley Temple would say ~ it was so cold ~ in the 20's & with the wind, I bet even colder than that. I right away put on my second pair of gloves. My Pray to End Abortion sign was hanging from my right arm toward traffic & my big yellow LIFE balloon was bouncing around above me. For all involved in abortion in any way, especially for those women/men who still think their "choice" (to have their unborn baby killed) was okay, I said/sang the Holy Rosary reading a brief Glorious Mystery medtation before singing each Hail Mary. Again this evening, I could hear the PW bird chirping away as I passed by. I heard happy honks throughout the prayer hour as well. As the grass was solid, I was able to walk along next to the trees so folks could see my Pray to End Abortion sign instead of just my yellow LIFE balloon bounching above the huge piles of snow.

As I was walking back toward the abortion mill, I saw a bundled up PW walking toward me... could it be?... yes it was!!! precious Susan ~ how excellent!!!  We hugged hello & I told her how glad I was that she was feeling well enough to join me. She took over leading the Holy Rosary. When we finished, I was really feeling the chill & I knew Susan must get out of the cold so we sat in my car & warmed up with my pro-life sign in the front window & my LIFE balloon bouncing above my car. Folks driving by could see us PW's praying for the end of abortion. She led the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for the conversion of abortionists & the closing of this abortion mill.  She then said the Prayer for the Conversion of Abortionists & their Staffs. We hugged good bye & both left for home. What a blessing that she was with me this evening in peaceful prayer for our precious, helpless, little unborn brothers & sisters.   (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment