Wednesday, March 19, 2014

SPRING 2014 40 DAYS FOR LIFE: Day 13 - March 17

6:00 p.m. Prayer Vigil
As I got closer to WomanCare abortion mill I could see a group of ladies praying. They are the PW's from WINGS & lots of happpy honks toward our new prayer group could be heard. To close their prayer vigil & open mine, we all faced the abortion mill & I said the Prayer for the Helpless Unborn. I gave them a bag of yellow LIFE balloons that I had forgotten to give them last Monday. We said our good byes  & I continued the rest of my opening prayers. My intention was as always for all involved with abortion in any way. I was able to walk along the grass area near all the trees as the ground was still not soggy yet & folks could see my "Pray to End Abortion" sign & my yellow LIFE balloon. I said/sang the Holy Rosary reading a brief Joyful  Mystery medtation before singing each Hail Mary with our PW bird chirping away up in the trees & flying to & from the various signs.

I sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for the conversion of abortionists & the closing of this abortion mill.  I could hear happy honks now & then & a lady walked by & gave me a big smile. Not many folks out walking this evening as it was quite chilly & windy. My fingers were really cold tonight but I made it through the prayer hour by putting on a second pair of gloves. Glad I always have extra gloves & scarfs to use on these cold nights.  (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment