Monday, March 24, 2014

SPRING 2014 40 DAYS FOR LIFE: Day 18 - March 22

6:00 p.m. Prayer Vigil

Lone PW this evening, I faced WomanCare abortion mill, blest myself with holy water, sprinkled a bit on the ground & said all the opening prayers.A pizza delivery guy waved & smiled as he drove by as did other folks. It was chilly & windy so I put my 2nd pr of gloves on & started walking to & from the light. A young man drove up so he could see my sign better~Pray To End Abortion. Hope he will do that. For all involved in abortion in any way I said/sang the Holy Rosary reading a brief Joyful Mystery before each Hail Mary. For the conversion of abortionists & the closing of this abortion mill, I sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. I closed my prayer time reading the Prayer for the Conversion of Abortionists & their Staffs then said the Pledge of Allegiance. The PW birds were quite noisy this evening~so cute!!!  (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment