Tuesday, April 1, 2014

SPRING 2014 40 DAYS FOR LIFE: Day 26 - March 30

6:00 p.m. Prayer Vigil

Sunny & not too cold this evening. PW Denise was there as I arrived...yay!!! to join me in the Holy Rosary. We blest ourselves with holy water & I sprinkled a bit on the ground. We faced WomanCare abortion mill & said the Prayer for the Helpless Unborn.  Denise led us in the Rosary reading a brief Sorrowful Mystery before each Hail Mary.  So great that she was able to pray with me.  I then walked the rest of the prayer hour & sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for the conversion of abortionists & closing of abortion mills.  Eight PW birds were singing along high up in the trees as I passed by them. I finished the rest of the opening prayers & read several pro-life prayers from our 40 Days for Life booklet & closed with the Pledge of Allegiance. So many moms, dads, elders, young ones out walking this evening who shared smiles, waves, thumbs up, some made the sign of the cross, some said "God bless you." No negatives. Really dragging tonight... ahhh the "golden years" ~ NOT!!! Even though I feel "18 in my mind" my body tells me no, no, no!!! :o)  Good night to all, God bless you!  (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment