Monday, April 7, 2014

SPRING 2014 40 DAYS FOR LIFE: Day 34 - April 7

6:00 p.m. Prayer Vigil

Rainy weather but not terribly cold this evening. As I arrived I just missed the ladies 5pm prayer group WINGS. George was still praying there & decided to stay another hour. He said it was such a great 5pm prayer hour ~ even two of the young children led a decade of the Holy Rosary.  The 5pm prayer group also said the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. One of the ladies son's gave George a Baby Jesus Rosary to give to his son, Daniel. That was so sweet!!!      George & I blest ourselves with holy water & since it was raining quite heavily, I left my prayer booklets in my bag to keep dry. We said the Prayer for the Helpless Unborn & for all PW's the Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel.  I noticed Eleanor & Ed praying from their car~yay!!! Kathy & Mike joined us...yay!! For all involved in abortion in any way, we took turns leading the Rosary & offered up our own Joyful Mystery meditation before the decade we would be leading. Maribeth joined us...yay!!! Happy honks & thumbs up from those driving by. No PW birds in this pouring rain. Maribeth offered up a beautiful closing prayer & we ended our prayer hour with the Pledge of Allegiance. We all said our good byes & gave hugs & got into our cars to dry off & warm up.  (Jenny)





No comments:

Post a Comment