Monday, September 3, 2012

August 23, 2012 - Thursday Vigil





Thursday night I  faced WomanCare abortion mill, blest myself with holy water & sprinkled a bit on the ground around me.  To open the prayer vigil, I said the Prayer for the Helpless Unborn, the Dearest Mother Mary Prayer, for all prayer warriors I said the Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel, then said Blessed JPII's Pro-life Prayer, the Prayer for our Pastors, & the Prayer for our Nation.  A young gal drove by almost immediately & smiled & waved, such a great way to start off my prayer hour. I was in a singing mood~not a shock to most of you~ so I sang "Have You Seen Jesus My Lord" & "Here I am Lord".

Maribeth joined me & read from our group prayer vigil booklet, reflections on The Nativity about all the hardships that Our Blessed Mother & St. Joseph went through, how life was not how they had planned it.  The same is true for us. We just have to keep our eyes on Jesus, & He will get us through any difficulty in our life. For us prayer warriors who stand up for life, the sanctity of marriage, the family, some say we are not "politically correct" but we are standing up for God's truth & that is all that matters.  He will judge us when we are called home & are standing in front of Him at the end of our time here on earth, so I just want to say, be strong my fellow prayer warriors!!!  Maribeth then led various pro-life prayer intentions & I answered "God of guidance and hope, hear our prayer.'  We then sang "For the Life of the World" & "You are Called to Tell the Story." A mom, gramma & little girl riding her cute little bike were coming toward us.  The little girl got to us way before mom & gramma did & just stopped & stared up at the two of us singing.  We just smiled at the little precious girl, such a great "pro-life" gift to Maribeth & I.  We could not stop grinning.  Mom & gramma smiled as they caught up to the little one & passed us.  Happy honks this evening in approval of us being out there in peaceful prayer.  I was holding my "Pray to End Abortion" sign on one side of me & my "Vote Pro Life" on the other side of me with my rosary hanging down.  A car of young gals passed us & they yelled a few times" vote for President Obama, vote for President Obama."  I said to Maribeth that I guess my "Vote Pro-Life" sign caused that reaction.  My prayer is that these girls will hopefully wake up soon to the evil of abortion & will be converted to God's light!!!  

Maribeth & I then walked up & down the sidewalk & she led the Rosary with a brief Glorious Mystery before each Hail Mary.  A man walked by & looked at our signs then looked at WomanCare abortion mill... many, many more folks are becoming aware of the evil that is going on in that building & most of them do not like it.  Hope they are praying for the end of the killing of innocent babies in there like we on-site prayer warriors are doing.  We ended our prayer hour saying the Prayer for the Conversion of Abortionists and Their Staffs.  (Jenny)



No comments:

Post a Comment