Thursday, May 23, 2013

May 2013 - Sunday 3:00 p.m. Vigils

May 12, 2013

On Mother's Day I was in my car waiting for someone to join me in prayer.  A women drove up, rosary hanging from her mirror.  I thought great,I will have a prayer partner.  The lady stayed in her car. I got out of mine and started to pray. This mournful lady remained in her car.  I continued to pray.  In a little while she drove away. I had an intuition that she was praying for forgiveness of a secret abortion, perhaps right there some years ago. When people acknowledge that it is important for us to pray and witness, I hope that we bring some comfort and consolation to mothers and fathers who have lost their child or children to abortion, a choice filled with regret.  (Sue)


May 19, 2013

This Sunday, while I was praying, a lady stopped. As I approached her, she said she wanted to stop and ask me if I was the lady who helped her a couple of years ago to find her husband who was wandering and lost.  I said, yes, it was me. Her heart was still aching, her precious husband of 56 years had passed away. She shared the sorrows of his last months. She wore many Blessed Mother medals. Her three loving sons have told her to try to let go of any regrets about his care in a Nursing Home. I told she was like our Blessed Mother who watched helplessly as a dearly loved person was mistreated. Pray for Delores, she has a wounded heart. She knows that all life is precious and deserves care and respect.

Also, the father of the Hamtramck family who comes out,  prayed on the sidewalk for awhile. He is very faithful. God Bless their family. In God we trust. (Sue)

No comments:

Post a Comment