Thursday, July 4, 2013

June 27, 2013 - Thursday Vigil

Wow, as I left home for the prayer vigil, it was raining so strong I could hardly see out the front window & it sounded like teensy pieces of hail were hitting my car, but no marks, so I guess it was just the rain pounding down. I parked facing WomanCare abortion mill & called Maribeth to let her know that we would pray in my car until the lightning stopped.  I blest myself with holy water & started saying the opening prayers. Maribeth arrived...yeah!!!  She finished leading all the opening prayers & then led the Holy Rosary reading a brief Luminous Mystery before each Hail Mary. Every 15 minutes or so it seemed like the rain was slowing down then bam!!! we saw a big flash of lightning, so we ended up just praying from my car.  A couple of the real big flashes looked like they hit behind the abortion mil when I had first arrived, really frightening.

For all abortionists, she led the Chaplet of Divine Mercy & it was 7pm & our prayer vigil was ended.  We PW's don't mind the rain but when the sky is flashing so much & it looks like its hitting the ground all around that area, it's best to stay safe in your car. I had my pro-lief sign with my three little babies facing out the back window for folks who would drive by so I'm sure they knew we were in there praying for the unborn.    (Jenny)




No comments:

Post a Comment